Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL announced on 2017, January. Out of the box, it comes with Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat). It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capaciti
Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL announced on 2017, January. Out of the box, it comes with Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat).
It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. It’s screen has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (~282 ppi pixel density). Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL is powered by Mediatek MT6750 chipset. It has Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU with 3 GB RAM and it has Mali-T860MP2 as a Graphics Processing Unit(GPU). It has internal storage of 32 GB with support of microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) as external storage. It has Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) with GSM / HSPA / LTE network support of speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps. Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL has main rear camera of 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. It has non-removable li-po 5000 mah battery with stand-by time of Up to 816 h (3G) and talktime of Up to 28 h (3G).
Do this on your own risk. You device’s warranty may be void after following these instructions. If any thing goes wrong and you just end up with a bricked or semi-bricked device then nieghter our site or any of these app developers will be responsible.
- Your device must have atleat 60% of charge.
- Goto Settings -> Security and enable the “Unknown sources”.
- For your safety, please take backup of your importent stuffs.
- Turn on USB debugging mode from Developer Options on your Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL. To turn on USB debugging you have to enable Developer options, GoTo settings -> About and tap multiple times on build number.
- A working windows PC.
Steps to install TWRP on Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL
- Go to official TWRP page and download twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file for your Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL. Keep twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file in a separate folder.
- Your PC must have ADB & fastboot installed and configured. For quick installation try 15 Second ADB installer. Download link
- Now connect your device to your PC and go to twrp folder and press and hold shift then right click on white space and “Open command window here”.
- Now type following commands at command prompt.
- “adb reboot bootloader” – to boot your device into bootloader.
- after booting into bootloader type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img” – this will flash TWRP recovery on your Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL.
- “fastboot reboot” – to reboot your device.
- After reboot type “adb reboot recovery” – to boot into recovery mode.
We strongly suggest you to visit xda-developers, and do some research on the way to root Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL.
Methods to Root Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL without PC
- If you Have already installed TWRP :
- Download Super SU by chainfire from the following link and put it in the root of your internal storage.
- Boot into TWRP from your device and install/flash UPDATE-SuperSU-vX.XX.zip zip in your Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL.
- Congratulations, you have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP.
- If your don’t have a working TWRP installed then you can try :
- Download KingRoot APK from here and install it on your Asus Zenfone 3s Max ZC521TL. After installation go to app drawer and open KingRoot app and click on orange circle(“FIX”) then wait for some time. Now, Reboot your device.
- If you want to install SuperSU and remove any other apps like KingRoot etc the just download and install SuperSU me apk on you device and follow instructions.