You can Install twrp Recovery on Xperia XZs via fastboot mod and then Root it By Flashing the Latest SuperSu.zip, Rooting may void your Device warrant
The Sony Xperia XZs [Root] is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- twrp and toolkit xperia XZs
- Kernel G8232 [only if You want to root with Supersu 2.79]
- Kernel G8231 [only if You want to root with Supersu 2.79]
- Go Here and Unlock Bootloader Of your Device.
- You can also use toolkit option,
- Note- Skip File Download Steps, all Require Files are Included in latest version…
- Run S-Droid toolkit.exe From tool Folder
- and Follow screen instructions…
- Just after Flashing the twrp Your Device booted in twrp you are in adb so type’45 and hit enter.
- it Will transfer Require Files on Your Phone and again boot it into twrp,
- Go backup tab create a nandroid backup,
- Go to wipe tab and do a factory Reset
- Go to install tab and and locate noverity.zip from Device storage and confirm install
- again Install/Locate magisk 12,zip and Confirm Install