Moto G5 Plus was announced in February of 2017 at MWC, the G5 Plus is the premium version of the G5. This phone features a 5.2 inch screen with 1080
Moto G5 Plus was announced in February of 2017 at MWC, the G5 Plus is the premium version of the G5. This phone features a 5.2 inch screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Snapdragon 625 chipset has an octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and an Adreno 506 GPU. The back facing camera has a 12MP sensor while the selfie camera is 5MP. The 3000 mAh battery is equipped with fast charging technology.
Android 7.0 Nougat Moto G5 Plus Stock Firmware collections
Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Download Stock ROM for Moto G5 Plus from above list of Moto G5 Plus Stock Firmware Collections and save it in ADB folder.
- Now Reboot Moto G5 Plus to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
Let us know your feedback on List of Stock Firmware for Moto G5 Plus in the comment section below